The Story of Our Life Settlement & Medicare Brokerage
Bridge Insurance was founded by Brandon Jon Selfors in 2018. After working a few years in the senior insurance industry, Brandon noticed many problems for most seniors, namely;
- Seniors are unaware of selling a life insurance policy and raising awareness of Life Settlements & Viatical Settlements.
- Medicare Insurance is confusing, seniors need clarity about their Medigap options.
- Additionally, there is a lack of education about how life and health insurance agents get contracted.
He started a national, Medicare and Life Settlement Insurance agency and began working to help people regain their freedom.
“I started Bridge because I believe in freedom. Freedom of information and education in general, are lacking in today’s society. We need more than just educators. We need people who care about others above themselves. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Fairness, honesty and integrity. My LinkedIn (Credentials).
Who is Bridge Insurance?
Bridge Insurance is a Senior – Life, Health, & Annuity Broker established in 2018, Largo, Florida. (Get Directions). We work with seniors, families, and caregivers. Everyone’s insurance situation is different. We take the time to listen to our client’s needs before we offer any advice. It’s our fiduciary duty to act on behalf of our client’s best interest. We don’t represent any one Medicare carrier/product or life settlement provider.
Location & Contact Information
What is Bridge Insurance?
The Different Types of Bridge Insurance
To avoid confusion, Bridge insurance is our company name. However, here are some examples of different types of bridge insurances;
#1: Short Term Health Insurance
- Short-term health insurance is also called Bridge Insurance for people unable to apply for Obamacare and/or missed Open Enrollment (OEP).
- Getting off of your parent’s health insurance or around job change.
- Transitioning to Medicare
*We can provide a referral for this type of insurance.
#2: Property Damage Insurance
According to Investopedia, bridge insurance refers to a form of insurance that covers damage and destruction to a bridge in the event of a fire, flood, explosion, or another natural event.
*We do not offer this form of bridge insurance.